5 Ways Companies are Dealing with the Data Storage Talent Shortage by Jenna Phipps at Enterprise Storage Forum
Jenna Phipps of Enterprise Storage Forum spoke with RackTop’s CTO, Jonathan Halstuch, about the unique ways companies are dealing with the shortage of data storage talent. One way to inspire and unite your team is by empowering them to contribute to a meaningful cause.
“To retain talent in today’s economy, organizations must provide employees a meaningful opportunity and something that can make an impact on the world in a positive way,” Halstuch said. “It would be hard to motivate a developer or engineer to get excited about a faster, cheaper storage system because it is hard to show a significant positive world impact. However, at RackTop, we have a vision to enable every organization to protect their data as if it were a national secret.”
Read the article here.
Explore careers at RackTop.
Search the Archives
- RackTop’s It’s Your Data Campaign Takes Silver in the 2022 NYX Awards!
- The Key Benefits of Real-Time Active Defense Against Insider Threats
- RackTop Systems Wins 2022 Fortress Cyber Security Award for Threat Detection
- It’s Your Data Wins Two Gold LIT Commercial Awards
- RackTop Takes Two Wins in the First Season of 2022 Vega Digital Awards