5 Ways Companies are Dealing with the Data Storage Talent Shortage by Jenna Phipps at Enterprise Storage Forum
Jenna Phipps of Enterprise Storage Forum spoke with RackTop’s CTO, Jonathan Halstuch, about the unique ways companies are dealing with the shortage of data storage talent. One way to inspire and unite your team is by empowering them to contribute to a meaningful cause.
“To retain talent in today’s economy, organizations must provide employees a meaningful opportunity and something that can make an impact on the world in a positive way,” Halstuch said. “It would be hard to motivate a developer or engineer to get excited about a faster, cheaper storage system because it is hard to show a significant positive world impact. However, at RackTop, we have a vision to enable every organization to protect their data as if it were a national secret.”
Read the article here.
Explore careers at RackTop.
Search the Archives
- RackTop Systems Collaborates with Seagate to Provide a Turnkey Solution for Active Defense Against Ransomware and Insider Threats
- RackTop Systems Announces Their Speaking Session at Gartner® IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2022
- RackTop Named a Global Leader in Cloud Computing for Storage Technology in 2022 Stratus Awards
- With Record-High Data Breaches, Now is the Time for Cybersecurity Storage Adoption by Jonathan Halstuch for Security Magazine
- Why Storage Area Network (SAN) Security is Critical by Jenna Phipps at Enterprise Storage Market