5 Trends in the Storage Cybersecurity Job Market in 2022 by Jenna Phipps at Enterprise Storage Market
Jenna Phipps of Enterprise Storage Forum spoke with RackTop’s CTO, Jonathan Halstuch, about how diverse IT employees with a wide range of technical skills will be in demand this year, a trend he’s observed at many organizations.
“Customer organizations that are doing the best are hiring teams that have blended responsibility where each person is responsible for delivering a service or capability end to end versus having a separate network person, storage person, compute person, and cybersecurity person,” Halstuch said. “In short, people are hiring IT professionals with a more rounded set of IT skills and background, and one of those skills needs to be cybersecurity.”
Read the article here.
Explore careers at RackTop.
Search the Archives
- RackTop’s It’s Your Data Campaign Takes Silver in the 2022 NYX Awards!
- The Key Benefits of Real-Time Active Defense Against Insider Threats
- RackTop Systems Wins 2022 Fortress Cyber Security Award for Threat Detection
- It’s Your Data Wins Two Gold LIT Commercial Awards
- RackTop Takes Two Wins in the First Season of 2022 Vega Digital Awards