RackTop Announces Support for the HPE EL8000 Converged Edge System
BrickStor SP and the HPE EL8000 bring active security to data at the edge! The HPE Edgeline EL8000 is a compact and ruggedized compute, storage and network converged system designed to handle ever increasing compute performance and volumes of data at the edge. While the demand for edge solutions continues to grow, these environments traditionally pose a greater security risk because they are more easily exposed. However, with BrickStor SP’s ability to stop ransomware attacks, advanced persistent threat (APT) data exfil attacks, sabotage or malicious insiders in real-time, organizations can take advantage of the enormous edge computing power offered by the EL8000 without the enormous data risk.
Learn more about BrickStor SP and active defense here.
Learn more about HPE EL8000 here.
Search the Archives
- Active Defense Protections on Cloudian S3 Object Storage
- RackTop Wins TITAN Business Awards for Cyber Security and Customer Service
- RackTop Systems Active Defense Technology Wins Four Global InfoSec Awards during RSA Conference 2023
- RackTop Systems Wins 2023 Excellence in Customer Service Award
- RackTop Wins Two Platinum Govies Awards for Cyber Defense Solutions and Storage