5 HDD Industry Trends to Look for in 2022 by Jenna Phipps of Enterprise Storage Forum
Jenna Phipps of Enterprise Storage Forum spoke with Ron Gula of Gula Tech Adventures and RackTop’s CTO, Jonathan Halstuch, about the challenges today’s enterprises face around cyber threats. RackTop’s Cyberstorage solution, the BrickStor Security Platform, has a unique access control feature that helps combat ransomware and insider threats.
“We can actually detect even the data theft portion and block that user … or block the machine user that is infected with the ransomware virus,” Halstuch said. “We allow the other [non-virulent] users to keep working.”
Read the article for more unique perspectives on current trends here.
Search the Archives
- RackTop Systems Collaborates with Seagate to Provide a Turnkey Solution for Active Defense Against Ransomware and Insider Threats
- RackTop Systems Announces Their Speaking Session at Gartner® IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2022
- RackTop Named a Global Leader in Cloud Computing for Storage Technology in 2022 Stratus Awards
- With Record-High Data Breaches, Now is the Time for Cybersecurity Storage Adoption by Jonathan Halstuch for Security Magazine
- Why Storage Area Network (SAN) Security is Critical by Jenna Phipps at Enterprise Storage Market