5 HDD Industry Trends to Look for in 2022 by Jenna Phipps of Enterprise Storage Forum
Jenna Phipps of Enterprise Storage Forum spoke with Ron Gula of Gula Tech Adventures and RackTop’s CTO, Jonathan Halstuch, about the challenges today’s enterprises face around cyber threats. RackTop’s Cyberstorage solution, the BrickStor Security Platform, has a unique access control feature that helps combat ransomware and insider threats.
“We can actually detect even the data theft portion and block that user … or block the machine user that is infected with the ransomware virus,” Halstuch said. “We allow the other [non-virulent] users to keep working.”
Read the article for more unique perspectives on current trends here.
Search the Archives
- RackTop’s It’s Your Data Campaign Takes Silver in the 2022 NYX Awards!
- The Key Benefits of Real-Time Active Defense Against Insider Threats
- RackTop Systems Wins 2022 Fortress Cyber Security Award for Threat Detection
- It’s Your Data Wins Two Gold LIT Commercial Awards
- RackTop Takes Two Wins in the First Season of 2022 Vega Digital Awards