RackTop Systems, the pioneer of CyberConverged™ data security, announced the first ever virtual Racktoberfest, an exclusive virtual data security event being held on October 28. Key takeaways include:
- Learn why you should tackle storage and security together with Eric Bednash, RackTop’s CEO, with special guests Ron Gula of Gula Tech Adventures, Jeff Capone of the security startup SecureCircle, and Tom Quinn of T. Rowe Price
- Explore an HPE use case for BrickStor on Primera to store and manage unstructured data with Jonathan Halstuch, CTO of RackTop Systems and Chris Tinker, Distinguished Technologist at HPE
- Learn techniques for preventing, detecting, and stopping insider threats
- Explore Transparent Data Movement, a use case for secure data lifecycle management
- Understand why you should take a zero trust approach to data security
Content available on demand. Register here.
See what goes into making a seasonal Racktoberfest beer in this short video produced by Kurt Dean, our Director of Engineering and resident brewmaster.