Product Update: BrickStor OS v17.10 and GUI 126.96.36.199
The latest version of BrickStor offers several capability and performance improvements.
- Performance Improvement – up to 20% performance improvement through improved memory management
- Faster high availability failover between nodes
- NFS 4.1 Support
- Granular replication orchestration allows different retention period on the remote side snapshots
- Smart Folders – automatic per VM dataset for VMware.
- Additional storage and default data protection profiles
- Added minute frequency and daily consolidation snapshots to Data Protection Policies.
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC) improvements for myRack Manager
- Integration with external KMIP appliance for Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) management
Additionally, myRack Manager version 188.8.131.52 includes new capabilities including enhanced peer replication management, enhanced snapshot and clone management, and other usability improvements.
Contact us for a demo.
Search the Archives
- RackTop Wins 2021 Fortress Cyber Security Award
- A presidential order for modernizing cybersecurity
- RackTop Wins Three Awards In Data Security, Encryption, and Insider Threat Prevention
- What you need to know about attacks against critical infrastructure
- What you need to know about software attacks in the supply chain