See why Florida Peninsula Insurance turned to RackTop’s BrickStor SP to protect its unstructured data and monitor file access and activity.
How Florida Peninsula Insurance leveled up their cybersecurity
Cyberattacks in the insurance sector have risen sharply, with a 62% increase of ransomware events in the first half of 2021. With these growing risks, Florida Peninsula Insurance turned to RackTop’s BrickStor SP to protect its unstructured data and monitor network file access and activity. The insurance company had extensive archived data using a lot of space on its costly storage platform, RackTop provided Florida Peninsula Insurance with:
- Active defense to guard against ransomware and internal threats in real time
- Air gap data protection
- Advanced forecasting of cyberstorage capacity
- Enhanced security for unstructured data
- User behavior auditing and analysis
- Secured archives
- Immutable snapshots and file indexing
With a history of successfully protecting insurance companies, RackTop helps organizations manage data sprawl, reduce the risks of ransomware attacks and gain visibility into network file access and user behaviors.
Learn more about the unique features of BrickStor SP and Florida Peninsula Insurance’s success by downloading our case study.
Search the Archives
- RackTop’s It’s Your Data Campaign Takes Silver in the 2022 NYX Awards!
- The Key Benefits of Real-Time Active Defense Against Insider Threats
- RackTop Systems Wins 2022 Fortress Cyber Security Award for Threat Detection
- It’s Your Data Wins Two Gold LIT Commercial Awards
- RackTop Takes Two Wins in the First Season of 2022 Vega Digital Awards