See why Florida Peninsula Insurance turned to RackTop’s BrickStor SP to protect its unstructured data and monitor file access and activity.
How Florida Peninsula Insurance leveled up their cybersecurity
Cyberattacks in the insurance sector have risen sharply, with a 62% increase of ransomware events in the first half of 2021. With these growing risks, Florida Peninsula Insurance turned to RackTop’s BrickStor SP to protect its unstructured data and monitor network file access and activity. The insurance company had extensive archived data using a lot of space on its costly storage platform, RackTop provided Florida Peninsula Insurance with:
- Active defense to guard against ransomware and internal threats in real time
- Air gap data protection
- Advanced forecasting of cyberstorage capacity
- Enhanced security for unstructured data
- User behavior auditing and analysis
- Secured archives
- Immutable snapshots and file indexing
With a history of successfully protecting insurance companies, RackTop helps organizations manage data sprawl, reduce the risks of ransomware attacks and gain visibility into network file access and user behaviors.
Learn more about the unique features of BrickStor SP and Florida Peninsula Insurance’s success by downloading our case study.
Search the Archives
- RackTop Systems Announces Their Speaking Session at Gartner® IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2022
- RackTop Named a Global Leader in Cloud Computing for Storage Technology in 2022 Stratus Awards
- With Record-High Data Breaches, Now is the Time for Cybersecurity Storage Adoption by Jonathan Halstuch for Security Magazine
- Why Storage Area Network (SAN) Security is Critical by Jenna Phipps at Enterprise Storage Market
- RackTop Wins 2022 “Data Security Innovation of the Year” Award From CyberSecurity Breakthrough