BrickStor Certified Professional Training Sessions
Join us at our Maple Lawn location for an overview of the RackTop BrickStor models and their physical components. Module 1 covers the basics of ZFS, protocols for NFS, SMB, AFP and iSCSI. Module 2 goes over BrickStor installation and configuration and gives you a full overview of what makes our GUI such a revelation in the data management world. Module 3 will cover adjustments for speed and performance.
Lunch is included and the session is free. Not to mention the extra goodies like this free tee-shirt.
- Tuesday April 12, 10 AM – 3:30 PM
Search the Archives
- RackTop Systems Named a Sample Vendor for Cyberstorage in Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Storage and Data Protection Technologies, 2022
- Tech Talks on Gestalt IT
- It’s Your Data Video Series Wins Silver and Bronze in the 43rd Annual Telly Awards
- RackTop Featured on CyberNews
- RackTop Wins Three Communicator Awards