BrickStor Certified Professional Training Sessions
Join us at our Maple Lawn location for an overview of the RackTop BrickStor models and their physical components. Module 1 covers the basics of ZFS, protocols for NFS, SMB, AFP and iSCSI. Module 2 goes over BrickStor installation and configuration and gives you a full overview of what makes our GUI such a revelation in the data management world. Module 3 will cover adjustments for speed and performance.
Lunch is included and the session is free. Not to mention the extra goodies like this free tee-shirt.
- Tuesday April 12, 10 AM – 3:30 PM
Search the Archives
- RackTop Systems Named Sample Vendor for Cyberstorage in Gartner® Report: Hype Cycle™ for Storage and Data Protection Technologies, 2021
- Why regulations and audits aren’t enough to protect against cyber threats
- RackTop Wins 2021 Fortress Cyber Security Award
- A presidential order for modernizing cybersecurity
- RackTop Wins Three Awards In Data Security, Encryption, and Insider Threat Prevention