BrickStor Certified Professional Training Sessions
Join us at our Maple Lawn location for an overview of the RackTop BrickStor models and their physical components. Module 1 covers the basics of ZFS, protocols for NFS, SMB, AFP and iSCSI. Module 2 goes over BrickStor installation and configuration and gives you a full overview of what makes our GUI such a revelation in the data management world. Module 3 will cover adjustments for speed and performance.
Lunch is included and the session is free. Not to mention the extra goodies like this free tee-shirt.
- Tuesday April 12, 10 AM – 3:30 PM
Search the Archives
- RackTop Announces Support for the HPE EL8000 Converged Edge System
- RackTop Systems Announces Speaking Session at RSNA 2021
- BrickStor SP has been recognized in the 2021 CISO Choice Awards
- With RackTop’s Cyber Relief Program, State and Local Governments Can Proactively Defend Sensitive and High-Value Data
- Cyberstorage: A Proactive Approach to Storage Security in Enterprise Storage Forum