Eric Bednash Featured in CIO Review
RackTop’s CEO, Eric Bednash, is featured in the February 2015 issue of CIO Review. In the article entitled RackTop Systems: Data Ecosystems that Stores, Protects, and Utilizes Data (p. 47) Eric discusses the growing complexity of data management and disaster recovery, business continuity and compliance regulations and explains how RackTop helps businesses become more efficient with our streamlined approach to storage device management. Our product offerings include a full stack enterprise data suite and our storage systems provide built-in intelligence and automation which make it simple for customers to comply with data protection policies by defining clear recovery point objectives.
“We build data ecosystems that not only address storage capacity and performance demands, but inherently and autonomously handle data protection and management,” says Eric Bednash, CEO, RackTop Systems. RackTop helps businesses to store protect, and utilize their data with more efficiency through storage “smart systems” that not only trounces the hinderances, but also reduces the IT burden. “We accomplish this by combining three key components: BrickStor, our high-performance onsite data storage appliance, myRack (the cloud centric management and automation framework), and our private nationwide secure cloud.”
Thanks to CIO Review for recognizing RackTop Systems as one of the 20 Most Promising Storage Solution Providers, 2015.
Search the Archives
- RackTop Systems Named Sample Vendor for Cyberstorage in Gartner® Report: Hype Cycle™ for Storage and Data Protection Technologies, 2021
- Why regulations and audits aren’t enough to protect against cyber threats
- RackTop Wins 2021 Fortress Cyber Security Award
- A presidential order for modernizing cybersecurity
- RackTop Wins Three Awards In Data Security, Encryption, and Insider Threat Prevention