User behavior auditing and analytics is critical for keeping your data secure in a Zero Trust model. Firewalls are great, but we know that bad guys aren’t always on the outside of an organization. What if an internal user tampered with your data? In this scenario, we walk through how to find and retrieve data that was removed from your BrickStor Security Platform.
Prevent and Detect Data Theft
Search the Archives
- Why regulations and audits aren’t enough to protect against cyber threats
- RackTop Wins 2021 Fortress Cyber Security Award
- A presidential order for modernizing cybersecurity
- RackTop Wins Three Awards In Data Security, Encryption, and Insider Threat Prevention
- What you need to know about attacks against critical infrastructure