User behavior auditing and analytics is critical for keeping your data secure in a Zero Trust model. Firewalls are great, but we know that bad guys aren’t always on the outside of an organization. What if an internal user tampered with your data? In this scenario, we walk through how to find and retrieve data that was removed from your BrickStor Security Platform.
Prevent and Detect Data Theft
Search the Archives
- With RackTop’s Cyber Relief Program, State and Local Governments Can Proactively Defend Sensitive and High-Value Data
- Cyberstorage: A Proactive Approach to Storage Security in Enterprise Storage Forum
- RackTop Systems Named Sample Vendor for Cyberstorage in Gartner® Report: Hype Cycle™ for Storage and Data Protection Technologies, 2021
- Why regulations and audits aren’t enough to protect against cyber threats
- RackTop Wins 2021 Fortress Cyber Security Award