User behavior auditing and analytics is critical for keeping your data secure in a Zero Trust model. Firewalls are great, but we know that bad guys aren’t always on the outside of an organization. What if an internal user tampered with your data? In this scenario, we walk through how to find and retrieve data that was removed from your BrickStor Security Platform.
Prevent and Detect Data Theft
Search the Archives
- Active Defense Protections on Cloudian S3 Object Storage
- RackTop Wins TITAN Business Awards for Cyber Security and Customer Service
- RackTop Systems Active Defense Technology Wins Four Global InfoSec Awards during RSA Conference 2023
- RackTop Systems Wins 2023 Excellence in Customer Service Award
- RackTop Wins Two Platinum Govies Awards for Cyber Defense Solutions and Storage