Webinar: Data Management and Secure Data Storage for the Enterprise
January 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in data management and security, featuring GigaOm Analyst Enrico Signoretti and special guest from RackTop Systems, Jonathan Halstuch. The discussion will focus on data storage and how to protect data against cyberattacks.
Most of the recent news coverage and analysis of cyberattacks focus on hackers getting access and control of critical systems. Yet rarely is it mentioned that the most valuable asset for the organizations under attack is the data contained in these systems.
In this webinar, you will learn about the risks and costs of a poor data security management approach, and how to improve your data storage to prevent and mitigate the consequences of a compromised infrastructure.
Enrico Signoretti, Analyst at GigaOm Research
Jonathan Halstuch, CTO and Co-Founder at RackTop Systems
Register now to join GigaOm and RackTop Systems for this free expert webinar.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
– The relationship between data management and security
– Data management and security are investments, not insurance policies.
– Not all attacks are the same, there isn’t only ransomware.
– Common attacks and how to prevent them
– Risks, challenges, and solutions to have better control over your data
Who Should Attend:
– IT managers
– Project managers
– System administrators
– Infrastructure/system architects