- This event has passed.
New Mexico National Labs/DoD Virtual IT & Cyber Day
January 21, 2021
The Federal Business Council (FBC) is hosting New Mexico National Labs/DoD Virtual IT & Cyber Day, a one-day event comprised of educational presentations on the latest IT and cybersecurity technologies by industry and government subject matter experts.
All New Mexico government/lab personnel and government/lab contractors are welcome to attend.
- Registration is free!
- Receive valuable updates/training from industry experts.
- Certificates of attendance will be provided to submit for CEU credits (certificates will list which sessions you viewed).
Session: The Secrets to Thwarting Insider Threats
National labs have long been the victims of insider threats. Gain the knowledge you need to develop an efficient insider threat program. Find out how to better detect and identify unusual and unauthorized behavior so you can intervene before your team’s intellectual property has been compromised. Most importantly, you will develop an understanding of how you can implement a Zero Trust architecture designed to withstand any attack – inside or otherwise.
Presented by: Jonathan Halstuch, CTO, RackTop Systems
- Bolster existing programs and capabilities
- Learn how to simplify the problem and highlight conspicuous behavior
- Discussion of real world events when data theft could have been prevented
- Review economic benefits
- Q & A
Watch On Demand