- This event has passed.
37th MSST Storage Conference
May 22 – May 24
RackTop CTO Jonathan Halstuch Speaking At The 37th MSST Storage Conference
About the event
Speaking Session: Cybersecure File Shares for Unstructured Data Including Multi-Level Security
Data security is a top priority for organizations who need to protect sensitive information including research, intellectual property, PII, and health records from cyber threats. Organizations need solutions that can provide security, demonstrate continuous compliance, and sustain the operational pace of the organization. Organizations are turning towards a data-centric zero trust approach to secure their data.
Join this tutorial to understand and discuss:
- A data-centric zero trust approach to network attached storage
- How and why to employ a multi-level security (MLS) solution with demonstration
- Deployment options, performance, and use cases
- Live implementation of a cyberstorage NAS
- Demonstration of the system stopping a live cyberattack