VDI Made Easy – Securing Sensitive Information
When choosing a desktop virtualization solution, organizations are faced with a number of concerns. In this next VDI series we’ll cover some of the top questions facing decision-makers today.
Will sensitive information be secure?
One of the top concerns that drive companies to VDI is security. The increasing need for security is evident by the number of laptop and USB device thefts that could contain customer account information or other sensitive company data. Confidential information getting into the wrong hands is a major concern.
RackTop zero clients provide maximum security with centralized control in a server-hosted virtual desktop environment. No data is stored on the zero client and only the display of graphical information is transmitted to the end user. The graphical information is encrypted before it is sent and confidential corporate data remains protected in the data center.
Search the Archives
- Why is legacy storage so vulnerable to hackers?
- 2021, it’s all about the data
- Racktoberfest 2020 Announcement
- RackTop Launches New Features in Latest Release to Facilitate Hybrid Cloud Security and Data Protection
- RackTop BrickStor SP Secure NAS data security platform is now resold by Hewlett Packard Enterprise