RackTop Systems and Site2 Partner to Simplify and Secure Enterprise Cloud Backup
Columbia, MD, March 28, 2011 – RackTop® Systems and Site2 announced their collaboration on a simplified enterprise backup appliance, which will provide businesses of all sizes with an energy-efficient, easy-to-use solution for data backup and disaster recovery. The product, Enterprise Backup and Recovery (EBR), is a hybrid cloud solution, combining a hardened appliance with the Site2 SourceCopy cloud backup service.
Unlike other backup services, EBR includes an energy-efficient server installed within the customer’s environment. The server manages, encrypts, compresses, and de-duplicates data – all before sending it to the cloud. EBR is agentless and uses a straightforward annual pricing model, which includes all of the software and hardware the customer needs to backup and protect an unlimited number of devices. Plus, it’s easy to install and maintain, meaning you don’t have to be an IT expert to get it working.
RackTop® Systems (www.racktopsystems.com) develops hybrid solutions which enhance the power of the cloud by adding the flexibility and security of local hardware. Their enterprise-class IT products couple secure hardware and software with value-added cloud services. RackTop® systems are designed to help customers manage their data centers with simple yet powerful tools.
Site2 (www.site2.com), an Asigra Hybrid Partner, is a leading provider of secure cloud based backup services. They provide disaster recovery and backup services to industries that require the strictest security and compliance regulations such as HIPAA and FINRA. All data under Site2’s protection is encrypted both in transit as well as at rest, removing the risk of data leakage, and is maintained in multiple data centers using SAS70 Type II audited controls.
More information about EBR can be found at https://www.racktopsystems.com/products/ebr/.
888-472-2586 ext. 103
Search the Archives
- RackTop Systems Collaborates with Seagate to Provide a Turnkey Solution for Active Defense Against Ransomware and Insider Threats
- RackTop Systems Announces Their Speaking Session at Gartner® IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2022
- RackTop Named a Global Leader in Cloud Computing for Storage Technology in 2022 Stratus Awards
- With Record-High Data Breaches, Now is the Time for Cybersecurity Storage Adoption by Jonathan Halstuch for Security Magazine
- Why Storage Area Network (SAN) Security is Critical by Jenna Phipps at Enterprise Storage Market