Reliable Cost Effective Storage – Don’t let your data rot.
If you are looking for reliable storage but don’t need the high performance of our other Enterprise Solutions you should consider BrickStor Iron.
Named after the spinning rust that is holding your data BrickStor Iron provides very dense disk storage. BrickStor Iron is not the cheap NAS solution it is the economical NAS solution. Your data will be protected using the same technologies and ZFS we use in our top Enterprise Storage Appliance.
When you need capacity with data integrity there is no substitute for BrickStor Iron.
BrickStor is a ZFS storage solution that meets the needs of all IT organizations small and large. BrickStor is powered by NexentaStor and offers an impressive array of features to meet any storage requirement. Unlike our competitors RackTop includes many of the features other vendors put into add-on “Value Packs” or additional licensing.
The Iron line of BrickStor features disk in head solutions for maximum density and lower initial cost.
The important features of BrickStor Iron:
- Inline Data Compression
- Protocols: CIFS, SMB, NFS, iSCSI, WebDAV, FTP, rsync
- Thin Provisioning and I/O Pooling
- Unlimited snapshots and clones
- Asynchronous block and file based replication
- Unlimited file size
- Integrated Search
- Inline Antivirus
- Full compatibility and support for VAAI, VMware’s vStorage API for Array Integration
- Open API for storage automation and control