As Gartner explains in the report, “Cyberstorage solutions deliver active technologies to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from ransomware attacks on unstructured data storage solutions. I&O leaders must evaluate cyberstorage solutions as a new defense mechanism to protect their most critical data.”
RackTop Systems BrickStor is named a Representative Vendor in the October 2021 report
Understanding the need for Cyberstorage technology
- Identify: vulnerability scanning
- Protect: Zero Trust architecture; logical internal air gap; detailed logging; intelligent file indexing; smart immutable snapshots
- Detect: reporting; anomaly detection; ransomware detection; malware detection; data exfiltration detection
- Respond: alerting; session blocking
- Recover: forensic analysis; smart recovery
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.